This site requires Javascript

Please enable Javascript in order to use this site properly. Thank you!


Town Water and Sewer may be acquired by application and payment of fees to The Town of Thayne.

After an application has been submitted and fees paid, a Thayne Public Works employee will inspect the site for hook-ups.

To submit your completed application in person, please visit the City Clerk's Office Monday thru Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (except holidays & scheduled closings which will be posted at Thayne Town Hall) or call 307-883-2668.

For water or sewer emergencies call- Cliff Eggleston, Public Works Director at 307-880-2668.